Montisi is a compact and easy to manage environment once you’ve arrived. Within the village there is a pizzeria, three restaurants, a café and a bar. There is a small ‘alimentari’ (food shop), a post office and a bank with cash machine all within a few minute walk from each other. The Piccola Accademia also has a chef who offers lunches and dinners every day in the gardens of the “Castello”, the home of Piccola Accademia, at a very reasonable cost.
The Castello has a wi-fi internet connection for the students.
To provide a choice of affordable student housing, the hotels and rooms in Montisi have offered special rates.
Students should book directly with their chosen hotel or room. The accommodation should be booked immediately after class registration is confirmed because there are only few rooms in the village.
San Martino (highly recommended)
An apartment with two bedrooms (with two single beds each) in an original 15th century farmhouse situated in the center of Montisi. Can be divided between 4 students. 100 euro per day.
Casa Sophia, two bedrooms with two double beds, 60 euro per day
Casa Giuliano 1, two bedrooms with two double beds, 70 euro per day
Casa Giuliano 2, three bedrooms with 3 double beds, 100 euro per day
- Telephone + 39 0577 845172
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
La Locanda di Montisi is a charming accommodation in Montisi located in a medieval building in the heart of the village. The Locanda has 7 charming and comfortable bedrooms, all with Tuscan tile floors and the original wooden ceiling beams. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, television, ensuite bathroom with shower, mini bar, telephone, free internet wi-fi.
- Single rooms inclusive breakfast: 60 euros/night
- Double rooms inclusive breakfast: 40 euros/night per person
- Triple rooms inclusive breakfast: 35 euros/night per person
- Quadruple rooms inclusive breakfast: 30 euros/night per person
These prices are special rates reserved for the Piccola Accademia students
For information and reservations:
A beautiful, comfortable apartment at the center of Montisi.
- 110 €/night for the whole apartment
- one bedroom with double bed, large kitchen and a living space with a sofa bed
- website: www.casaparva.com/
- email: email@example.com
- Mobile: +39 347 4565150
Campo Moro Apartments
Two apartments in the center of Montisi
- studio apartment with a double bed or two single beds
- Large apartment with three bedrooms
- Telephone: +39 0577 845195 (Medi & Federico)
- ask for special rates for Piccola Accademia students
Ask for the email addresses of your fellow students from Stanislav.Gres@gmail.com so you can organize sharing rooms and apartments with other students.
Other accommodation can be found from the web page: